Portsmouth is Britain’s best-connected ferry port, and the nearest to London and Paris.
- By car: The M275 motorway runs right to our door, with a long stay multi-storey car park available. Our postcode for directions is PO2 8SP. More details available here.
- By train: Direct services to Portsmouth are available from London Waterloo, London Victoria, Brighton, Gatwick Airport, Southampton, Eastleight and Cardiff (via Salisbury and Bristol). Please alight at Portsmouth & Southsea train station, which has a taxi rank right outside. The Port is a five minute drive away. For train times and tickets, visit nationalrail.co.uk
- By coach: Direct services are available to and from London Victoria coach station. Visit nationalexpress.com for more details.
- By bus: First Bus and Stagecoach both operate services that serve the Port.
- By taxi: There is a taxi rank outside the main terminal.